Oct 12, 2008

E.V.E weekly winner of Dadcando.com

I have received an email from Chris (Dadcando.com) congratulating me on winning the weekly challenge of my E.V.E. key chain on 21st September. I was thrilled, as I never won anything online, besides the fake messages spamming my mailbox.

After a few days wait, my prize arrived from UK : Plop Trumps Playcard


Playcard box front view


Playcard box back view



Brief introduction of the Plop cards quoted from the Dadcando website:


"Beautifully photographed, elegantly designed and wittily written, each Plop Trumps deck contains 40 fabulous cards, packed with fascinating pootastic trivia and the most compelling images. After all, who doesn't want to know what a cricket poo looks like? Or just how big and smelly a tiger poo really is? Or exactly how much atmosphere-busting-methane a cow actually produces each day? Well now these questions, and hundreds of others just like them, need never go unanswered again. "



Well, I must agree that it is a job well done. I would never dream of having play cards that is so informative on the " poo poo " of animals. If any of you interested in having a look at it, please feel free to let me know. Will try to take photo of the animal's poo that u want to see!

No comments: