Jan 6, 2009

Welcome Year 2009!!!

Have not been updating my blog, as too much holidays in December, and I went on holiday in Singapore. I did some handmade for christmas, will be posting the pictures soon, as they sitting in the camera, waiting to come out!!

I have many plans for year 2009: more swapping action in swap-bot, (i've completed 7 swaps, one more coming); taking diving lessons; start selling handmade online and many many more.

Here's 2 swaps I've just sent out to my partners both in the US.




My first dotee doll, it a heart theme dotee, which means i need to include heart somewhere on the doll.



I hope Sara loves my kinda weird heart dotee doll, as it didn't really turn out the way i wanted but it's adorable. My very first dotee, hope to make more of it, as it is simple and easy to make and the best is you get to be creative with it.





And this my "Absolutly Cool Handmade Magnet" swap for Milly. Milly is a cat lover, so I've made a kitty magnet for her from felt. I have also made marble magnet , with a mushroom face and a "Hi" stained glass effect marble magnet. The last magnet is a magazine cut out magnet glued onto a piece of wood that I bought in Multifilia and gloss it with Modge Podge (from Art Friends).

2 comments:

Gina said...

Your dotees are super cute!!! I haven't had a chance to make one yet!

I love your site...you are very creative!!!

Gina
(ginating from swap-bot)

Lisa said...

The dotee doll is the cutest! Your site is adorable! Thanks for sharing with us.